Saturday, November 14, 2009

Winders VII

I do believe Mr Squeers designed the new Windows 7.

I installed it today. The upside--it does seem faster and simpler than Vista. That's good. The bad side? In order to install it, I had to uninstall the virus protection program, so now I have to buy a new one of those. And, I just noticed that Microsoft Word isn't working--that would be a Microsoft program showing incompatibility problems with Windows. Go figure. The printer is also not working, but I probably just have to reinstall the printer drivers. Cutting and pasting into this blog entry also doesn't seem to work. New computers are such marvelous fun, no?

Cue the Mac Vs PC ad, Broken Promises: I'd link to it, but, well, I can't cut and paste the link.

Of course I still think Macs are for wimpy people who can't handle problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment